Disclaimer and Acceptable Use Policy
By accessing this web site it is understood that you have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. You must make this agreement to receive any information, free or otherwise, from Bill Barrett, 1stDayTradingInformation, or subsidiary companies.
1. 1stDayTradingInformation believes in the rights of personal privacy. We will never sell or distribute your email address or personal information about you. We collect this information when you sign up for one of our services solely as a means to communicate with you.
2. 1stDayTradingInformation supports your rights to have your email address opted-out from our emails to you. 1stDayTradingInformation provides, at the bottom of emails to you, an automated opt-out/unsubscribe method.
3. This website is the property of 1stDayTradingInformation and may only be displayed, viewed and formatted for your own non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, or circulate in part or whole, any information obtained through the use of this website or through the Insider DayTrading Secrets Tips and Strategies Program in full or part. You agree that you will be held liable for actual and/or punitive damages if you copy, or duplicate any information either in a similar or derivative form, whether obtained directly or indirectly, from Bill Barrett, 1stDayTradingInformation.com, it's affiliates, or related companies.
4. Any owner, employee, representative or associate of another stock market related service of any kind, in whole or part, may only enter/access the website information, services and Program upon the expressed written permission of 1stDayTradingInformation.com. If you attempt to access or obtained the Insider DayTrading Secrets Tips and Strategies Program, the free preview, newsletters or any of the services of 1stDayTradingInformation.com without said written permission and are an owner, employee, representative or associate of another stock market related service of any kind, in whole or part, you shall immediately forfeit and make payable the sum of $50,000.00 (fifty thousand) U.S dollars to 1stDayTradingInformation. In addition, 1stDayTradingInformation.com will protect to the fullest extent of the law any and all information derived from this web site, whether directly or indirectly, against any individual, company, or corporation of any kind that attempts to redistribute our information in any form.
5. You agree that 1stDayTradingInformation is not responsible for your inability to log-on to any service for any reason including but not limited to internet service problems, outages, incorrect typing of log-in or passwords and any other system incompatibilities. 1stDayTradingInformation will make every effort to ensure that our service remains operational. There is always the chance of interruptions on the internet. You agree that 1stDayTradingInformation, its associates and/or vendors are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use or access any service whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
6. All pricing data, provided by 1stDayTradingInformation is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information. 1stDayTradingInformation, its associates or vendors do not warrant the accuracy of such information and assume no responsibility or liability for any delays, omissions or inaccuracies on any information available through our services
7. All contents of the 1stDayTradingInformation website obtained in any form whether directly or indirectly are for educational purposes only. There are no warranties, implied or otherwise. The information and all materials obtained from 1stDayTradingInformation in any form whether directly or indirectly are not, and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell any of the securities named. All information and all materials obtained from 1stDayTradingInformation in any form whether directly or indirectly, including but not limited to newsletters, previews, purchases, and subscriptions are governed by the information on this page, in addition to any separate disclaimer that may or may not be included on the bottom of the web page you are viewing. Day trading and investing in the stock market in general, have large potential rewards. However, both of them also have a large potential risks involved in which you can lose all or part of your money. Any earnings statements, whether made directly or indirectly are strictly estimates of what 1stDayTradingInformation thinks you may or may not achieve. There are no guarantees that you can achieve these results and, but not limited to, certain levels of success. As with any venture, the results will vary by individual desire, understanding, experience and other factors you may or may not have control over. Trading of securities may not be suitable for all users of the information obtained from 1stDayTradingInformation.com. Under no circumstances shall Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, it's affiliates, or related companies be held responsible for any damages or losses, future or otherwise, you may or may not incur, whether or not Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, it's affiliates, or related companies have been notified of the possible damages or potential losses. You are solely responsible for any and all losses, financial or otherwise, as a result of trading securities. Access to the 1stDayTradingInformation.com website is made with the understanding that Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, its affiliates or subsidiary sites are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, securities trading or other professional services. It is understood that no advice is given, whether directly or indirectly, whether implied or not. If legal advice, or other professional services are required you should seek out a licensed professional person. This is not an advisory site, financial or otherwise. Under no circumstances should trading decisions be made solely on the information, illustrated or otherwise, obtained directly or indirectly from the 1stDayTradingInformation.com website, it's affiliates, or related companies. In any event, you the reader, assume the entire cost and all risks involved with trading any security based on the information illustrated or otherwise, obtained directly or indirectly from the 1stDayTradingInformation .com website, it's affiliates, or related companies. Past performance is not indicative of future returns.
8. All products, services and/or information purchased from Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, its affiliates or subsidiary sites are deemed to be extremely valuable and proprietary in nature and can easily be copied, assimilated or reprinted. You agree that all purchases are sold under the agreement that all sales are final. No product are service may be returned or canceled for a refund. You must make this agreement to purchase any product or service, whether purchased directly or indirectly from Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, its affiliates or subsidiary site
9. All commentary, whether provided directly or indirectly by Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, its affiliates or subsidiary sites are for educational purposes only. You shall hold harmless, indemnify and defend Bill Barrett 1stDayTradingInformation .com, it's affiliates, or related companies from any and all claims, losses or damages that may or may not incur and/or be imposed upon as a result of your access and/or use of any information, provided directly or indirectly by Bill Barrett, 1stDayTradingInformation .com, it's affiliates, or related companies
10. 1stDayTradingInformation and companies are not registered brokers, broker-dealers or registered financial firms. We may however provide links to selected companies/websites that may or may not be registered brokers, broker-dealers or registered financial firms, solely as a convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend any of the organizations or websites that these links may provide, whether these links are provided to you directly or indirectly by, but not limited to, emails or our web pages. You, and not Bill Barrett and/or 1stDayTradingInformation.com, it's affiliates, or related companies; are solely responsible for any and all losses, financial or otherwise, as a result of your connection with or the use of any services provided by these contacts.